Monday, March 8, 2010

Battling Burn-out

So much for the regular posting routine, lol. Things have picked up in D. Human's life quite a bit. Between work, kids, and everything else, I am pooped.

Nevertheless, I will survive (cue the music). Now, I know I only have two legit subscribers (thanks Zeke and Nikki!) but maybe some of you drop by to read every now and then. If so, this question is for you.

What do you do to keep regular life situations from burning you out? Meditate, exercise, drink, party, what? This could really help me with life in the Human household (maybe not the drinking), so leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. this is a good question. by the time I realize I'm burned out it's too late. while I'm okay and energized I don't see a need to do anything to prevent burning out. my only recourse is to know what to do when I'm burned out. pull away, walk away, take a break, do something different, something out of the norm and relax.

    ReplyDelete